This post is made with love for you 🙂
These tips are not only to be your strongest self, but they are also tips to aid you in being your truest self. I know you are the most bad-ass lady out there already and I hope you keep fighting to be the best version that’s within you everyday!
Here are my tips for how to be a #GirlBoss, how to be more productive, to feel more confident, improve your day and kick butt in every aspect of your life:
- Establish your morning and night routine. Write it down. Be as detailed as possible. To have the “perfect” (as perfect as you can have) morning routine, I suggest you wake up an hour before you normally would.
- Go to the gym because you LOVE your body, and not because you want it to look a certain way. Your body is your home. Treat it with respect, treat it kindly, and treat it with attention and love it deserves!
- Walk with your head up, shoulders back and whenever you get a chance, walk like the path is your runway. I know this sounds a bit much — but it really increases your confidence. While you’re at it, have a pep talk to yourself in your head. I usually say things like: “Today’s going to be an amazing day”, “I am so fortunate to have all the things I have”, “I am so happy and positive today” or “You are a bad-ass”. I know these sound a bit over the top, but it’s what your brain needs to hear! And you know what, it’s true!! You are the most amazing, strongest, kind hearted coolest person I know. OWN IT, girl 🙂
- Don’t be afraid to show your success, your intelligence and the whole package to anyone you meet. Don’t ever hide back your true self, you never know who will fall in love with it!
- Cut toxic people out of your life. You deserve happiness, you deserve flowers and you deserve peace. Don’t make excuses and take charge of your life because there is so many wonderful things to see, so much to experience and so many reasons to always feel your best. Don’t let toxic people stray you away from your inner peace.
- Choose to say NO. It gives you more confidence and shows your soul that you care about yourself and that you care enough to choose what’s best for you.
- Write out a 5-year and a 10-year plan. Next to that list, write down EVERYTHING you’ve ever wanted. Anything from the car you want to own to the house you want to maybe the puppy you always wanted. Let the list be as long or as little as you want and let that list be your motivation to keep going to reach your goals! Writing this list could also aid you in finding your passion 🙂
- Take yo vitamins, GIRL! Keep that body of yours healthy and glowing! While you’re at it, drink that green juice 🙂
- Read a book every single day. Read a self-help book because if you can take care of you, then you can take care of the world! Be a #WonderWoman because we all can use a little bit of help 😊 Here’s a list of some of the books I love!
- Try to be a minimalist. You’ll have a clearer mind and a healthier mindset. Take the first step by going through your closet and getting rid of anything that you haven’t worn over 3 months or anything that does not serve you well anymore. It frees your mind, your closet and helps people who might actually need the clothes you’ve been hogging!
That is all for all my #GirlBoss tips! I hope you guys can take action today to being your truest self, listening to your soul, letting your hair down and going after those dreams that you always said you would!
Thank you for reading!
Until next time.
For full disclosure of this site, please read this.