I am loving this month… something about this month and the holiday season is just so magical and calming.
Everyone is more giving and so much more loving it seems. The thing that helps out the most I believe is the holiday music! Of course, all the decorations help as well and if you live in a place where it snows, I feel like that helps a lot too. 🙂 As much as I do not like the cold, I can’t imagine Christmas season without snow!
I wanted to share my December playlist with you guys so you can get all joyful and warm fuzzy feelings inside with me! 🙂
Not all of the songs are Christmas/Holiday songs, but of course majority are.
Hope you guys enjoy them!
December Spotify Playlist:
- My Only Wish (This Year) – Britney Spears
- Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) – Michael Buble
- Mistletoe – Justin Bieber
- Last Christmas – Wham!
- Santa Baby – Eartha Kitt
- Never Say Never – Justin Bieber
- Santa Tell Me – Ariana Grande
- Female – Keith Urban
- Love on the Weekend – John Mayer
- Damage – PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Never Be the Same – Camila Cabello
- Bloodstream – Ed Sheeran
- All I Want For Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey
- Perfect Duet – Ed Sheeran & Beyonce
- Hallelujah – Pentatanix
- Emoji of a Wave – John Mayer
- Drummer Boy – Justin Bieber
- Diving (Vice Remix) – Bridgit Mendler
- It’s Beggining To Look A Lot Like Christmas – Michael Buble
- You’re Gonna Live Forever in Me – John Mayer
- Santa Claus Is Comin’ to Town – Mariah Carey
If you want to follow my Spotify December playlist, you can here.
I’m not sponsored by Spotify, but I did notice they have 3 months of premium for only $0.99 which is not bad at all. I pay $10 a month! You can pay $5 a month if you are a student 🙂
Hope everyone has an amazing holiday season with the people you love.
“Do Small Things With Great Love.” – Mother Theresa