For today’s wellness Wednesday, I want to share with you some positive affirmations you should repeat to yourself daily. I find the whole saying of ‘you can’t love anyone else until you love yourself’ to be so true.
With affirmations, you allow your inner body (or soul) to believe everything you say, and in turn allows you to be more positive towards yourself. Once you attract that type of love for yourself, then when you go in union with anyone else, you and that person’s love join together in perfect unity – whomever that person may be!
These affirmations are written to help you build confidence, to love your body, your soul and mind. I want you to become whole after repeating these affirmations. I would highly suggest meditating before or after to amplify the effects. Also, if these are uncomfortable to say, you can start with writing it down.
Instructions: Sit relaxed in your chair and take a deep breath. The key is to put your full heart into these affirmations and to believe with every inch and ounce of you every word you say. Even if you don’t 100% believe everything you’re about to say, make a promise with yourself that in that moment, you will put all your trust in everything you say.
10 Affirmations for Self-Love:
- I am ENOUGH. Who I am, what I do and what I have is enough.
- I am beautiful. I am blessed. I am confident.
- My life is overfilling with joy and happiness.
- I attract love everywhere I go.
- Something amazing is about to happen to me today.
- My body is beautiful, and it allows me to live out this beautiful, amazing life.
- Everything I need is already within me. My courage, compassion, strength and love radiate inside me.
- I am light. I am joy. I am love.
- I am worthy of so much love.
- I am pure beauty and treasure all that I have.
Here’s a meditation practice I’ve been enjoying from Tone It Up. I love Karena and she makes it easy for you by talking you through it. She also has affirmations in it as well. Give it a try! It’s simple and makes you feel amazing after. If you need to skip through the beginning, I believe she starts the practice at the 1:58 mark.
Hope you all know how much you are worth. I know it can be hard, but I know you can persevere through anything and any negative mindset.
I want all of you to live out your best life, as always. And don’t forget to take care of you, so you can take over the world. <3
With love & gratitude,
“The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” – William Shakespeare